Super delicious, easy to make, eggless healthy cake
|1. One small can milkmaid/ condense milk,|
2. 250gm butter ( 2 n 1/2 sticks approx), or 1 cup oil
3. 2 cups wheat flour
3. 1/2 cup sugar can be adjusted as per sweet preference
4. 2 tsps baking powder,
5. 1 cup milk
6. 1 tsp spoon vanilla essence
|1. Preheat the oven @350F/ 180C|
2. Mix milkmaid and milk first until well incorporated. Add oil, sugar and mix nicely.
3. Slowly add wheat flour in parts.
4. Grease the baking pan with butter/ oil
5. Add the batter to pan and top it up sliced nuts of your choice. I used almonds
pre heat the oven 350 bake for 55 min.
6. After 40 min check by inserting toothpick should come out clean. Or keep it for more 5 minutes
|Tips & Tricks|
|1) if using square cake pan then reduce the time by 10 min. Mine was done in 45 min|
Bundt cake pan 50-55 min.
2) measurements need to be exact except for butter 2 sticks comes to 230gm or say approx. 1 cup
|This cake was made by one of friends on my birthday and I just fell in love it. You can have it at breakfast or tea time also kids will love too.|